Here at NROC, we stress the importance of staying hydrated while climbing the Via Ferrata and ziplining on the North Fork Valley Canopy Tour. This article touches on several topics such as signs of dehydration, health benefits of water, recommended water intake, and what factors influence an individual’s water needs. We encourage everyone to take the time to read this helpful article provided by Shape Fit, click here!
August 30, 2012
Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center (NROC) is located in the beautiful North Fork Valley of Pendleton County, West Virginia. NROC, formerly know as the Nelson Rocks Preserve, is a privately-owned nature preserve that encompasses 145 mountainous acres. Home to incredible rock climbing, via ferrata climbing, a canopy tour, and miles of breathtaking, awe-inspiring hiking trails NROC is sure to offer the dose of adventure that’s right for you. View all posts by nrocstaff
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 30th, 2012 at 1:32 pm and posted in Everything NROC. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Check out our Website!
- Hurricane Sandy Pays West Virginia A Brief Visit
- These Trees They Are A Changing
- David Kurtz’s Experience at Nelson Rocks
- Timelapse Video of the Overlook
- Share Your NROC Experience!
- “A Water Bottle Story”
- Stay Hydrated!
- Couple Gets Married at Seneca Rocks
- Updated Lodging Photos!
- Share Your Love for the Outdoors With Your Kids
- RT @WGroah: That West Virginia Light is Awesome. Big thanks to Matt at @NROC_WV http://t.co/1ZyHnW8xlB 6 years ago
- Did you know.. NROC is only one of the few via ferratas in the United States? instagram.com/p/r-PqGjBfQB/ 6 years ago
- What are your plans this weekend? Visit our website to book your adventure. instagram.com/p/r7HYVPBfWj/ 6 years ago
- Check out our Facebook page: facebook.com/NelsonRocksOut… to see a video of our beautiful Via Ferrata. http://t.co/uA59jHZBBv 6 years ago
- RT @jlawrence6067: Hiking the Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center Via Ferrata on Saturday @NROC_WV http://t.co/2JwjGrD9ta 6 years ago
Find us on Pinterest